GREAT REASONS TO VOTE BY MAIL
· You won’t forget to VOTE.
· If you want to VOTE early, VOTING BY MAIL is a very convenient way to do it.
· You won't waste gas to cast your VOTE.
· You can research the candidates and issues with your ballot right beside you.
· If you're sick or stuck at work, that won’t stop you from VOTING.
· No waiting in line when you VOTE from home.
· You can VOTE in your pajamas.
· VOTE BY MAIL ballots are easier to use than voting machines.
YOU CAN TRACK THE STATUS OF YOUR BALLOT ONLINE AT THE OFFICE OF THE SUPERVISOR OF ELECTIONS.
Any registered and qualified voter may vote an absentee ballot. To request an absentee ballot via the internet click here. http://www.votesantarosa.com/Voter-Information/Vote-by-Mail.aspx
You may also call the Santa Rosa Supervisor of Elections at 850-983-1900, or email her at email@example.com to request an absentee ballot.
When requesting an absentee ballot, you must provide your name, date of birth, residence address and the address which the ballot should be mailed. Requests may also be made by the voter's immediate family or legal guardian if instructed by the voter.
In addition, all the members of the Armed Forces, their family members and the members of the Merchant Marine and their family members, who are U.S. citizens, may vote absentee.
For information on overseas absentee voters (UOCAVA), please visit the Federal Voting Assistance Program website at www.fvap.gov.
Please share this information on Facebook, Twitter and by Email.
CHANGES IN NAME, ADDRESS, OR SIGNATURE MUST BE UPDATED
Address Change: Address changes may be made by phone (850-983-1900) or in writing at 6495 Caroline St, Suite F, Milton, FL 32570-4592.
Name change: A name change may be done at any time. It must be done in writing.
Signature: A signature change may be updated at any time, using the application form available from the Supervisor of Elections.
For more information, visit the website at: